The Food Department, Amsterdam’s downtown food hall, based on the second floor of the iconic Magna Plaza building houses 14 food stands, which is joined by the presence of two beautiful bars and a fun arcade area. We are looking for an energetic intern who can help us run this bowl of fun and make it the place everyone wants to be!
As a marketing/hospitality intern, it is your job to make sure that The Food Department is completely in order at all times and that people working here are happy. You make sure that everything is on point – our marketing, our operations, our team of helpers, our image… Basically you are The Food Department! This position is completely open to fit your ambitions – we want you to learn and we want to learn from you.
- Experience in hospitality and/or marketing (can be part-time, other internships, etc.)
- You are responsible and stress-resistant
- You are communicative, service-oriented, representative
- You are available during days and evenings
- You enjoy your work and it shows
- You are interested in events
- You command the English language (preferably some Dutch too). More languages are always a plus!
- PAID INTERNSHIP!
- An ambitious environment with 16+ great Amsterdam-based hospitality entrepreneurs
- Flexible working hours
- An iconic location from which to learn / practice the tricks of the trade
- To be part of the newest food hall in Amsterdam, based in the one and only Magna Plaza