We are looking for the best, the fastest, the most energetic and most fun runners around!
The Food Department, Amsterdam’s downtown food hall, based on the second floor of the iconic Magna Plaza building houses 16+ food stands, which is joined by the presence of two beautiful bars. It is these food stands and bars, that we are looking for runners.
As a runner, it is your job to make sure that The Food Department is completely in order at all times. You make sure that food is served to the guests, the tables are clean, there are no empty glasses lying around and the place is neat throughout. Also, the guests can turn to you with their questions which you will happily answer.
- Experience in hospitality
- You are in good shape, as you will have to pace quite a bit throughout the venue
- You are communicative, service-orientated, representative
- You are available during days and evenings, both during the
week and on weekends
- You enjoy your work and it shows
- You command the English language (preferably some Dutch too). More languages are always a plus!
- Competitive salary
- An ambitious environment with 16+ great Amsterdam-based hospitality entrepreneurs
- Amazing working hours between 10am and 10pm
- An iconic location from which to learn / practice the tricks of the trade
- To be part of the newest food hall in Amsterdam, based in the one and only Magna Plaza